Thursday, October 16, 2014

Going a Little Squirrelly

When I entered the world of blogging I chose to hide behind an alter-ego; however when I signed up for a second blog to use as my portfolio, blogger linked the two blogs and revealed who I am anyway.  C'est la Vie.

For my blog identity I chose to use the moniker Mr. Nutz, courtesy of a squirrel drawing I did (which can be found already on this portfolio)I titled the blog Squirrels Gone Wild and would update the main header of the blog with a new drawing.  At the present, my last update on that blog was March 29 2011, which is the day after my daughter was born.  I stopped blogging to cut all distractions (including video games and other recreational activities) out of my life while I finished college.  This was to be temporary, but I still have not gotten into it.

Here are some of the sketches (as well as two cleaned up drawings) of some of the squirrel drawings.  There are a few that did not get used at all.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment